You spend most of your time indoors. These indoor areas don’t have access to fresh air all of the time. Dander, dust and other air contaminants accumulate and cycle in the air in any building. While many of us don’t think about cleaning air ducts, it’s vital for the health of all occupants.
Air ducts should be cleaned regularly, as they are basically the lungs of any home or business. Ducts should especially be cleaned if there are:
• Smokers in the household
• Pets, especially those that shed
• Residents with allergies or asthma
If you haven’t cleaned the ducts at your home or business, you’re eventually going to notice an air quality problem. For your health and that of those around you, contact a duct cleaning professional ASAP.
Panda HVAC can perform air duct cleaning for homes and businesses in the Brooklyn and surrounding New York City areas. Before branching out to other HVAC services, our professionals concentrated solely on air duct cleaning services.
You can count on our team to use the best equipment and techniques possible to rid your home of these accumulated contaminants. We use certified practices to ensure that your air ducts are as clean as possible.
We care about the health of your family and the employees at your place of business. Don’t let dirty air continue to have a negative impact on your health – call Panda HVAC of Brooklyn today for air duct cleaning.
According to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, more than 15,000 fires are sparked every year by clothes dryers. Lint and others debris can build up in your dryer vent, reducing air flow to the dryer, backing up dryer exhaust gases and creating a fire hazard.
Here are some of the signs that it is time to clean your dryer vent:
1. Clothing doesn't dry completely after a normal drying cycle.
2. Drying time for clothing takes longer than 35 to 40 minutes.
3. A musty odor is noticed in the clothing following the drying cycle.
4. Clothing seems unusually hot to the touch after a complete drying cycle.
5. Debris is noticed within the outside dryer vent opening.
6. Excessive heat is noticed in the room in which the dryer is being operated.
7. Large amounts of lint accumulate in the lint trap.
Avoid extra problems and hassle in your life and call Panda HVAC to clean your dryer vents today.